BILS Annual Symposium and User Meeting 2012
Large-scale Sequencing – Opportunities and Challenges
Time: Monday 15 October 2012 from 10h00 to 17h00
Location: Uppsala, Polacksbacken, room 2146
- Kerstin Lindblad-Toh: Comparative and population genetics medley: many mammals, wolves and
dogs and coelacanth
- Anders Blomberg: Marine genomics – technical and biological challenges
- Björn Nystedt: The Spruce genome project - diving into the void of conifer evolution
- General presentation of BILS and what BILS is able to help with
- Examples of ongoing projects
- Available bioinformatics support
- Large-scale storage
- ELIXIR – the European infrastructure for biological information
- Questions and Answers session
Full program here.
The symposium is free of charge.
Please register before Monday Oct 8 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can plan coffee breaks and lunch.